Friday, May 9, 2014

E2R (The Queen Elizabeth the 2nd)

I am so sorry that I have not posted about London. It was a life altering experience (in a good way). While we were there we visited so many different things that it would be impossible for me to write about all of them. My definite favorites were Westminster Abby, St. Paul's Cathedral, and Harry Potter Studios. If you would like to hear more about my trip I will be happy to tell you all about it when I return home. I am so busy here in Sweden and I want to enjoy every possible minute that it would not be fair to you or me to write it all on here. This evening I will be leaving for Stockholm, the capital of Sweden. Hopefully it wont rain and we will have a great weekend. Talk to you soon!

Selfies everywhere!
Changing of the guards!
Hogwarts 
Tower Bridge 
The Eye


No comments:

Post a Comment