Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hej då

It is 9:00 am here in Sweden and I have a flood of emotions. Today is the day we are leaving Sweden and arriving home in America. It is bitter sweet. I have enjoyed my time here in Sweden tremendously. I have learned so much about myself and how to become a better teacher. I was placed with a cooperating teacher who was exceptional and who I learned from everyday. I was also placed with 2 an amazing groups of kids (5th and 6th grade). I am so happy that I got to take the time to know each and everyone of these students. They became my family while I was here. I am also very excited to go home to my family in America. Being away from all of the people that I love for a month has been tough but very worth it. I believe that because of this my relationship with them is stronger. "Distance make the heart grow fonder" I have a big year a head of me. I am graduating college, getting married to the man of my dreams, the possibility of having a full time job doing what I love, spending time with my immediate and extended family, buying a house, and concerning myself with the things that truly matter in life. I am leaving this experience a much better person than I was before and I am eternally grateful to my parents who made this entire experience possible. They work hard everyday to make my dreams come true and I am so blessed. I hope to one day be able to repay them for everything they have done for me. I love you so much Mom, Dad, Preston, and Isaac and I cant wait to see you soon!

So long for now,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment